Reliable Medical Building Security
At Secure Scoutintg Inc the Medical Building security are tasked to protect staff, patients, and visitors and ensure that all hospital property is secure. They patrol the building and its grounds, monitor all activity in and out of the hospital, and endeavor to prevent vandalism, theft, fire, and disturbances within the facility. They frequently report to your manager or other security personnel about what you have observed on your rounds. They look out for all sorts of issues at the hospital, including maintenance issues, which may compromise people’s safety or the integrity of the building. Our Medical Building Security maintains the quiet in the medical buildings.
Duties Of Medical Building Security
Depending on the specific workplace, a security officer or officers may have certain responsibilities. It is likely that the same threats experienced at the emergency department of a major city hospital are dissimilar to the ones encountered at a rural general practice clinic
- Patrol the area and identify any potential security threats or incidents.
- Confronts unauthorized persons for questioning, routes or detains them, or telephones police for assistance, according to circumstances
- Checks cars and verifies if vehicles are parked in restricted areas, such as fire zones, turnarounds, ambulance entrances or reserved parking spaces
- Checks exterior lighting and access routes to emergency and fire entrances.
- Sounds fire signal to alert fire department and hospital personnel in event of fire to extinguish fire.