Reliable Corporate Building Security
At Secure Scoutintg Inc our Corporate security officers are employed by private companies to guard physical property and personnel from vandalism, theft, bodily harm, fire or illegal activity. They work in a variety of settings, from stores, office buildings, entertainment venues and banks to mobile security units. Because of the hazardous nature of the job, some security guards are required to carry firearms. Our Corporate Building Security is available 24/7 anytime you need it. We have a quick response time to help your establishment. All of our Security is professionally trained for situations like these.
Duties Of Corporate Building Security
At Secure Scoutintg Inc our Corporate security officers working in the retail industry are employed by large and small stores and shopping malls, mainly to deter theft and vandalism. They may monitor security cameras, patrol parking lots, apprehend shoplifting suspects or assist undercover store detectives with loss prevention to help keep your establishment safe.
- Observes and reports any incident which may result in loss or damage to property or equipment, or endanger the safety of employees, residents and visitors.
- Has an ability to courteously and effectively deal with persons of diverse backgrounds.
- Guards buildings, grounds and parking areas at an assigned State facility.
- Staffs a watch post and performs periodic rounds inside and outside State facilities.
- Can operate institutional and office building, alarm and fire-fighting equipment.